If the youthful exuberance of Che Guevara, the coolness of Evil Knievel, and the brazenness of old-world pilots existed as one single entity, it would be called the Legendary Series. And guess what? It does exist. The Legendary Series from Axor Helmets is a set of uber-cool, vintage-style open-face helmets that take inspiration from the motorbiking of the 20th century. Making no mistake, the Legendary Series is not just about design elements but also supreme craftsmanship. Made for old-school bikes and cruisers, the leather lining and cladding on the helmet mirror the leather attire of its riders.
• Shell: Made of fiberglass shell
• Impact Protection: High-Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner for better impact absorption
• Certification: ISI certified
• Trims: Edges are made with handcrafted leather trims
• Chin Strap: Adjustable nylon chin strap with cushions offer better grip and enhanced comfort. Easy to operate D ring and lock is provided for locking support.
• Handcrafted leather is used in its original form, with all its imperfections and variations, and finished with an antique bronze fitting to lend the helmets a unique old-world look.
• The goggles are UV protectant and also CE certified.
The first of its kind in the Indian market, the Legendary Series comes in two styles: Che and Alberto.
Che – A black helmet with a brown leather border and a pair of classy metallic copper goggles known as Ruin (copper-colored frame with dark shades).
Alberto – Comes in 2 variants: Glitz (black goggles with silver lining) and Coal (All matt black goggles).