DSG EVO Pro2 Riding Jacket is based on MotoGP. This jacket offers street-ready versatility thanks to the option to zip it into DSG Evo-2 Pro Pants. 3D mesh allows maximum airflow and full TPU protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide maximum protection.
New DSG EVO Pro2 Riding Jacket is based on MotoGP. This jacket offers street-ready versatility thanks to the option to zip it into DSG Evo-2 Pro Pants. 3D mesh allows maximum airflow and full TPU protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide maximum protection.
This sport fit jacket comes fitted with TPU Sliders on the shoulders and sliders on the elbows. Material used is 600 Denier A+ Cordura and 35 mesh nylon.
Accordion panels on the front and back to make it easy to ride. Stretch panels on the sleeves for the additional stretch and reach while riding. Removable body liners that can be used individually as jackets for rain or cold without attaching to the jacket.
Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances. Elbow, Cuff and Waist adjusters. 4 Pockets – 2 waist, 1 inner and 1 Napoleon. Level 2 removable inserts for elbow shoulder and back provided with the jacket. Optional Level 2 Chest Inserts available for the Chest pockets. Rib Cage Reflectors for high visibility in low light riding conditions.
- Outer Shell: 3D air mesh with a 3-dimensional knit structure that allows good ventilation
600 Denier Cordura: This fabric made of A+ polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at risk of impact.
- 3 Layer Construction (Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Warm Liner)
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell. Can withstand light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket.)
- Internal Warm Liner: Sleeveless winter liner made from nylon fibre with 3D spiral structure for heat preservation. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. It is highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Shoulder and Elbow: CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2012
- Chest: Pockets ready for chest protectors (Sold Separately)
- Sliders: Shoulder and Elbow TPU slider protectors.
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, back and iconic “DSG Stripes” on the arms.
- Connection Zipper: With its connection zipper, this jacket is compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers in the DSG line.
- Stretch Panels: Stretch panels on the arm aid in flexibility. They contribute to the rider’s comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Accordion Panels: Accordion panels on the back and the elbow aid in flexibility. They contribute to the rider’s comfort as they provide great freedom of movement to the body.
- Ventilation Panels: Ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- Jacket-pants fastening system.
- Integrated soft edge collar.
- Stretch panels on the sleeves for the additional stretch and reach while riding.
- Accordion Panels on the back and elbow to make it easy to ride.
- YKK Zippers.
- Riders Hump: It will always help to create less turbulence and you gain some stability that your neck muscles will always appreciate and, there’s the look, the aesthetics. It gives it a sports touch that’s cool.
- 1 inner pocket
- 1 napoleon pocket
- 2 front slit pockets.
FIT AND STYLE
- Fit: RACE FIT – This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape a figure-hugging silhouette.
- Style: Unisex