Zana International Saddle Stay has a novel stylized trim and utilitarian add-ons. Powder Coated with precision and made with mild steel, it is added to make sure saddlebags stay in place and do not get loose or come in contact with other running parts of the motorcycle. It’s made with proper intensity and precision welding. This product is an exclusive patent design available from Zana International.
- Mounted on 4mm steel plates for optimum rigidity.
- Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel Tubes used for manufacturing.
- Precision Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas Welding) for uniform finish and strength.
- SS nuts & bolts (100% Rust free) are included as standard.
- Industrial-grade polymer spacers are included to act as vibration dampeners.
- Proper strength reinforcement using support pipes.
- 6 months paint/powder coating warranty (not against accidental).
- Warranty will be void in case of any kind of modifications.
- Proper shade matching with the bike chassis.
- Acts (to a limited extent) as tail protection of the bike as well.
- Pillion Friendly.
- Compatible with ZANA top box racks. Our saddle stays can be mounted as an independent setup and can also be used together with top box racks for increased load capacity.
- Comes with REMOVABLE EXHAUST shield to save the saddlebags from the upswept exhaust canister on the Himalayan.
This product is an exclusive patent design by Zana International.